Customized Engaging & Effective Workshops
When your invest in your employees, you are investing in your organization through legal compliance, continuous improvement, and leadership development. Our customized training and development workshops are engaging, hands-on for active learning, and based on your organization’s needs and challenges for the most effective return on your investment.
We understand you are busy, so we offer a flexible schedule at your location or our Pease Tradeport office with a capacity of up to 60 people. Sessions can range from one hour to an entire day, and include evenings and weekends, depending on your needs, time, and budget. We’ll develop a plan for customized, interactive workshops to engage and educate your workforce based on your current challenges and strategy.
What are your training and continuous improvement needs?
Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
- Benefits of maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment, current legal landscape and risks around discrimination, harmful effects of exclusion aside from legal risks, cultural development that mirrors the values of your organization, and key leadership roles and well-communicated policies
Employment Law Fundamentals
- Federal and state law review with current legal landscape, real case analysis, root cause, and correction actions, key leadership roles and well-communicated policies, and prevention strategies and risk management based on your industry
Harassment-Free Workplace for Employees
- 5 Ws of Harassment (What, where, who, why, and when), actual case examples and impacts of sexual harassment and other forms of harassment, including disability, race, age, and retaliation-based, employee rights and responsibilities, and complaint and investigation processes
Harassment-Free Workplace for Supervisors
- An expansion of the above training components, current legal landscape and risks, including employer financial impacts, employer challenges and key leadership roles, and complaint and investigation procedures, including why employees may be reluctant to file claims
Managing Workers’ Compensation
- Legal causation and medical causation, reporting procedures and forms, types of benefits and employer obligations, and real case examples and application
OSHA & DOL Health and Safety Regulations
- Management training on OSHA and state DOL safety regulations, development and implementation of comprehensive programs, employee education and training to support worker safety, and proactive internal audits to identify weaknesses and solutions
Generational Employment Strategies
- Multi-generational awareness, particularly Millennials, Gen Xs, and Baby Boomers, and our newest group, Gen Z, common qualities and the matching best management practices, recruiting and retention, intrapreneurship, and promoting a respectful, enjoyable work environment for all generations
Communication, Miscommunication, & Awareness
- Hands-on self-awareness strategies, learning social awareness and active communication skills, perception, observation, and analysis of others, and learning to build trust and positive relationships
DISC Profiling for Your Managers, Sales Teams, & Staff
Learning your own DISC style, identification of your peers and customers DISC styles using behavioral cues, discovery of strengths and challenges, and utilization of influence and effective communicate for maximized workplace results
Engaging & Re-engaging Your Workforce
- Defining employee engagement and benefits for buy-in, connecting with your employees through trust and positive relationships, identifying and promoting your employees’ passion, and communication skills and challenges
Leadership Development Program
- Beginning with an employment law overview and moving into developing the ability to positively influence teams and individuals, develop essential skills, abilities, and behaviors, learn to deal with conflict and be effective in a variety of situations, and align your own management approach with your organization’s strategy.
Managing Social Media and Your Employer Brand
- Creating employer branding strategies, visualization of vision, mission, and objectives, maximizing your competitive advantage in recruiting and retention, and social media techniques for everyone
Conflict Resolution & Positive Conflict
- Identification of sources of conflict and addressing conflict with confidence and using it as a positive catalyst for organizational change, leadership and team strategies, and creating a stronger culture with ongoing learning and development
Preventing a Toxic Workplace
- Common root causes of toxic environments, prevention, early intervention, and coaching for the best performance, promoting the work-life blend, and development of a desirable culture that makes employees want to stay and grow with your organization
Subscribe to Our E-News