Recruiting & Sourcing
If you are having trouble finding and hiring talented professionals, you are not alone! Unemployment rates are very low and it’s a challenging and competitive environment for employers. The risk of hiring the wrong candidate, the enormous time investment in the process, and the high cost of turnover are excellent reasons for opting for outside assistance with your staffing needs.
Our team of experienced recruiters will source a diverse range of potential applicants, identify the best candidates based on your culture, job functions, and the level of KSAs (knowledge, skills, and abilities) your organization needs. We focus on behavioral interviewing techniques, diversity, and legal compliance with federal and state anti-discrimination laws for the best organizational result.
Our Recruiting Services
- Discussion and preparation for an accurate job description, job posting, FLSA status, and salary range.
- Screening candidate applications and performing initial interviews.
- Preparing interview questions and showing you behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Development of scoring grid for use by selection panels.
- Conducting reference checks and background checks with our partner, Safer Places.
- Conveying job offers and negotiations to selected candidates.
- Recommendations for employment agreements, NDAs, and non-solicitation agreements.
- Discussions about internal staff development and succession planning.
- Hourly and retained search fee options.
Benefits to Expect
Who better to recruit your professionals than actual experts? We’ll ensure your new hire meets all your needs.
Thanks to our many years of experience and reputation, we have access to a vast network of partners and resources.
Your time and energy are not best spent on recruiting, so let us take it off your plate and find your match.