Training and Development
Over 250 years ago, Benjamin Franklin wrote that “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” And that is true today. Your organization needs to ensure your teams continue to grow and thrive and substantially impact innovation and your workplace culture and retention. Our skilled and charismatic educators will create custom programs, conduct practical training and development sessions, and coach and encourage employees.
Our educators are experienced, engaging presenters with custom material over dozens of subjects. We partner with the University of New Hampshire on many workshops and we create custom onsite workshops and webinars for hundreds of organizations around New England. Let us serve as your training and development partner, working with individuals and entire teams to help you create the workplace you envisioned.
Benefits to Expect
Choose from in-person or virtual options, large groups, small groups, or one-on-one coaching, onsite at your organization or ours.
Witness the difference through active learning techniques and practical, real-world application tailored to your organization.
Experience a positive approach as we create a respectful, inclusive culture that maximizes each employee’s talents, fosters growth, and boosts retention.
Here are our most popular training topics:
- Anti-Harassment & Anti-Discrimination
- Building a Salary Structure
- Conflict Management Techniques
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Effective Business Communications
- Employment Law for Managers
- Feedback and Coaching
- Finance for the Non-Finance Professional
- HR & Safety Audits
- Human Resources Development
- First-Time Supervisor Development
- Job Evaluation & Marketing Pricing
- Leadership Development
- Mediation of Employee Disputes
- Merit & Performance Management
- Multi-Generational Workplaces
- Personality, Work Styles, and Performance
- Professional Ethics
- Role Clarification & Accountability
- Team-Building and Assessment
- And many custom subjects.