Training and Development
An investment in employee learning and growth is a direct investment in your organization. Your team needs to develop and grow their personal and professional skills. That learning process can substantially impact your workplace culture and innovation. Our engaging and knowledgeable educators create custom programs on dozens of business and HR-related topics using real-life experiential learning, coaching, and encouragement throughout the process.
We lead virtual Zoom and onsite workshops for hundreds of organizations around New England. Let us serve as your training and development partner, working with individuals and entire teams to help create your envisioned workplace. We are also a University of New Hampshire professional training partner.
Our Training and Development Topics
- Anti-Harassment & Anti-Discrimination
- Building a Salary Structure
- Conflict Management Techniques
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Effective Business Communications
- Employment Law for Managers
- Feedback and Coaching
- Finance for the Non-Finance Professional
- HR & Safety Audits
- Human Resources Development
- First-Time Supervisor Development
- Job Evaluation & Marketing Pricing
- Leadership Development
- Mediation of Employee Disputes
- Merit & Performance Management
- Multi-Generational Workplaces
- Personality, Work Styles, and Performance
- Professional Ethics
- Role Clarification & Accountability
- Team-Building and Assessment
- Professional Boundaries
- And many custom subjects
Benefits to Expect
Choose from in-person or virtual options, large groups, small groups, or one-on-one coaching, onsite at your organization or our Pease Tradeport office.
Witness the difference through active learning techniques and practical, real-world application tailored to your organization.
Experience a positive approach as we create a respectful, inclusive culture that maximizes each employee’s talents, fosters growth, and boosts retention.