Training & Development
How can you, a busy leader, ensure your organization remains current, sustainable, and a desirable place to work, with the ability to attract and retain top talent? You need to encourage innovation, develop leaders, and equip team members with the tools and knowledge to grow. But with you running the operation, who has the time or resources to conduct effective training and coach employees?
HR ROI will serve as your training and development partners, working with both individuals and entire teams to help you create the workplace you’ve envisioned.
What to Expect
Choose from in-person or virtual options, various formats (e.g., workshops, one-on-one coaching, and webinars), and dozens of subjects.
Witness the difference through active learning techniques and practical, real-world application tailored to your organization.
Experience a positive approach as we create a respectful, inclusive culture that maximizes each employee’s talents, fosters their growth, and boosts retention.
Training and Development Topics
- Harassment Prevention and Workplace Respect
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA)
- Leadership Development and Servant Leadership
- Multi-Generational Workplaces
- HR and Safety Audits (including onsite audits)
- Employment Law for Managers and Supervisors
- New Supervisor Development
- New Human Resources Development
- HR Business Partner and Leader
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Personality, Work Styles, and Performance
- Effective Business Communication
- Team-Building and DISC Profiling
- Role Clarification and Accountability
- Professional Ethics
- Finance for the Non-Finance Professional
- Financial Fundamentals
- Creating a Business Case
- Nonprofit Events through our Peer-to-Peer Group